[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44150: Consider adding a privacy policy confirmation checkbox to the register screen

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 25 16:45:31 UTC 2020

#44150: Consider adding a privacy policy confirmation checkbox to the register
screen
------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  summoner                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by carike):

 Hallo there :)

 I am busy tackling the backlog of privacy tickets.

 Could you please help me understand what exactly it is that you would like
 the checkbox for?
 There is already a link to the privacy policy on the login page.
 Why do you not feel that this is sufficient?

 I'm not opposed to a checkbox. I'm just trying to understand **exactly**
 what you are trying to achieve so that we can help make this actionable.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44150#comment:2>