[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50688: ERROR : There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 17 12:38:21 UTC 2020

#50688: ERROR : There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your
site admin email inbox for instructions.
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  (none)
  rawcusjewellery        |
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
  (bug)                  |
                         |  performance
Changes (by desrosj):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Old description:

> Dear All,
>
> While carrying on building my website - (my first) I suddenly got this
> message and am not able to access my Admin page.
> "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site
> admin email inbox for instructions."
> It says I should receive a recovery personalised link in my inbox but
> have not receive anything in the last 24 hours.
> Please could you help?
> www.rawcus-jewellery.com
> email address: therawco at gmail.com
>
> Thank you so much in advance for your time and support.
>
> Cindy

New description:

 Dear All,

 While carrying on building my website - (my first) I suddenly got this
 message and am not able to access my Admin page.
 "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site
 admin email inbox for instructions."
 It says I should receive a recovery personalised link in my inbox but have
 not receive anything in the last 24 hours.
 Please could you help?
 ''redacted''
 email address: ''redacted''

 Thank you so much in advance for your time and support.

 Cindy

 Going to close this out as it is better suited for the forums as @donmhico
 suggested.

 If you are able to find a reproducible bug in the WordPress Core software,
 feel free to reopen this or create a new issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50688#comment:2>