[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50688: ERROR : There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 17 10:21:45 UTC 2020

#50688: ERROR : There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your
site admin email inbox for instructions.
 Reporter:  rawcusjewellery                      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |     Status:  new
                                                 |  Review
Component:  Build/Test Tools                     |    Version:
 Severity:  critical                             |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  accessibility, administration,       |
  performance                                    |
 Dear All,

 While carrying on building my website - (my first) I suddenly got this
 message and am not able to access my Admin page.
 "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site
 admin email inbox for instructions."
 It says I should receive a recovery personalised link in my inbox but have
 not receive anything in the last 24 hours.
 Please could you help?
 www.rawcus-jewellery.com
 email address: therawco at gmail.com

 Thank you so much in advance for your time and support.

 Cindy