[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50673: Create "Accessibility Statement" tool with features equivalent to Privacy Policy Tools

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 15 22:47:08 UTC 2020

#50673: Create "Accessibility Statement" tool with features equivalent to Privacy
Policy Tools
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  mrwweb           |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * keywords:   => 2nd-opinion
 * owner:  (none) => audrasjb
 * status:  new => reviewing

Comment:

 Hi @mrwweb and thank you for opening this ticket,

 Looking at this proposal at a glance, I was going to answer that policies
 are very different depending on the countries. But honestly, that's
 totally the same for privacy. In my opinion, this is a great idea and
 could be a great project for the Accessibility team. Maybe it could be
 developed as a Feature plugin at the beginning, then merged into core.

 I'll make sure to add your proposal to this week Accessibility team
 meeting.

 Cheers,
 Jb

--