[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50612: Cancelling a plugin update from an uploaded .zip file leaves the plugin .zip in the uploads directory

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 10 04:30:46 UTC 2020

#50612: Cancelling a plugin update from an uploaded .zip file leaves the plugin
.zip in the uploads directory
--------------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  psykro                          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                    |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by noisysocks):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => has-patch needs-testing commit

Comment:

 I tested [attachment:"50612.diff"] locally by applying the patch, changing
 the timers to be 5 minutes instead of 2 hours, and then running through
 the upgrade flow. I was able to confirm that the attachment is eventually
 removed, that it doesn't show in the media page, and that the ''Replace
 current with uploaded'' button is eventually disabled.

 Code looks good. My only minor comment is: Why is the check for
 `window.wp.a11y` necessary when we know we're including `wp-a11y` on
 `update.php`?

 I'd say this is good to go! 👍

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50612#comment:11>