[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49843: Twenty Nineteen: Fix editor style compatibility with Gutenberg 7.7 and above

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 7 13:58:51 UTC 2020

#49843: Twenty Nineteen: Fix editor style compatibility with Gutenberg 7.7 and
above
---------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kjellr         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by poena):

 The left spacing for the inner content of the full width group block is
 not the same in the editor and the front, and does not match the wide
 group block.

 The image of the wide group block is only added for comparison.

 **I will leave it up to you to decide how much is overkill.**

 -----

 Chrome 83.0.4103.116:

 I do not see the horizontal scroll in the editor in the image tests.

 I do see a horizontal scroll in the editor at 767px when the standard and
 wide ''group block'' widths are stretched to the same width.

 Maybe caused by:
 {{{
 .editor-styles-wrapper .wp-block {
     max-width: 100%;
 }
 }}}

 ----

 Firefox 78.0.1:
 I do see the horizontal scroll in the editor in the image tests at 767px.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49843#comment:11>