[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50537: The buttons colors don't adapt properly to the admin scheme color on WP-Admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 6 19:04:18 UTC 2020

#50537: The buttons colors don't adapt properly to the admin scheme color on WP-
Admin
 Reporter:  youknowriad     |       Owner:  youknowriad
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  closed

Comment (by youknowriad):

 I think some colors in the admin schemes need to be rethought, I created
 this https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50575 to continue the
 discussion.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50537#comment:17>