[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48894: Improve the small user sub window at the right corner on the admin bar a.k.a. the Howdy fly-out

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 3 11:00:35 UTC 2020

#48894: Improve the small user sub window at the right corner on the admin bar
a.k.a. the Howdy fly-out
 Reporter:  ixkaito                  |       Owner:  afercia
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  assigned
  screenshots needs-refresh          |  javascript

Comment (by isabel_brison):

 @afercia I made it a keydown handler because the Enter key won't work with
 keyup. If using keydown with Space key causes problems on any platform or
 assistive technology, we'll need two separate handlers. But if it works
 regardless, it would be better to have a single handler for both keys.

 Let me know what you think and I can make another patch with the remaining
 changes.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48894#comment:52>