[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50537: The buttons colors don't adapt properly to the admin scheme color on WP-Admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 2 16:56:11 UTC 2020

#50537: The buttons colors don't adapt properly to the admin scheme color on WP-
Admin
---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  youknowriad                      |       Owner:  youknowriad
     Type:  defect (bug)                     |      Status:  accepted
                                             |  css
Changes (by youknowriad):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch needs-design-feedback
 * focuses:  css => accessibility, css

Comment:

 I'm not sure whether this requires an a11y feedback because it only
 touches the admin scheme colors and not the default one but I added the
 label regardless.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50537#comment:3>