[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49023: Overlapping controls in Attachment Details modal when editing an image on mobile

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 16 15:44:50 UTC 2020

#49023: Overlapping controls in Attachment Details modal when editing an image on
mobile
--------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sumitsingh    |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by antpb):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 5.4

Old description:

> Hi,
>
> When we are trying to edit the image on "wp-admin/upload.php" page. but I
> am not able to see properly structure on a popup in all mobile devices.
>
> For more information see mention screenshot.
>
> Thanks

New description:

 Hi,

 When we are trying to edit the image on "wp-admin/upload.php" page. but I
 am not able to see properly structure on a popup in all mobile devices.

 For more information see mention screenshot.

 Thanks

 [[Image(https://core.trac.wordpress.org/raw-
 attachment/ticket/49023/Media%20Library%20%E2%80%B9%20Blog%20Title%20%E2%80%94%20WordPress.png)]]

 Thanks for this report @sumitsingh ! That is definitely a problem. I am
 not seeing a great way that we can adjust what we have currently to
 prevent the overlap, so I am going to add a Design Feedback tag to this
 ticket to get some input from more design focused folks on how this could
 be better presented on mobile. I also added the image you graciously
 provided into the he description so as not to get lost in the
 conversations.

 Maybe one option is that the icon text goes away at overlap condition? I
 just think that goes against the reason we added the text in the first
 place.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49023#comment:3>