[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49025: Twenty Twenty: Modal menu link with hash should scroll to that section on the page.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 9 09:44:45 UTC 2020

#49025: Twenty Twenty: Modal menu link with hash should scroll to that section on
the page.
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  acosmin        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by raQai):

 This fix does not work reliably. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
 Currently I do not have reproducible cases for working and non working
 behavior. Will update once I figured it out.

 See [https://foos.bogdan-iws.de/angebot/]

 ''"Menu" > "Angebot" > "Kicker Jugend"'' uses the anchor
 ''/angebot/#jugend''
 ''"Menu" > "Angebot" > "Für Unternehmen"'' uses the anchor
 ''/angebot/#unternehmen''

 **Chromium** 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) Arch Linux (64-bit)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49025#comment:1>