[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49534: Twenty Twenty: Remove Non-printable characters from starter-content.php file

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 27 22:19:33 UTC 2020

#49534: Twenty Twenty: Remove Non-printable characters from starter-content.php
file
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  fahimmurshed   |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  closed

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Replying to [comment:6 ocean90]:
 > I'd prefer if you could give others a chance to create a patch first.
 There was nothing important here that requires an immediate commit for the
 5.4 branch.

 This is one of the author's 12 tickets, most of which were closed for
 various reasons without a commit.

 Getting people to contribute to core is hard as is, I'm too familiar with
 contributors (new and old) giving up if their efforts are not recognized.

 This seemed like an good opportunity to provide some encouragement.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49534#comment:7>