[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47510: Developer tool - Best Practice - input comment field Does not use passive listeners

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Feb 23 05:23:26 UTC 2020

#47510: Developer tool - Best Practice - input comment field Does not use passive
listeners
------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  efilippucci             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  new
  refresh                           |
------------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Comment (by slkfsdf8y34ljhsfsdfkuhfkl84hj):

 This ticket was opened 9 months ago. The pile of tickets is growing more
 and more and less is resolved. What's needed and what are we waiting for?
 AI to solve all of them? It's disastrous, while in the meantime
 Squarespace, Wix, Shopify and others are having clean, simple, streamlined
 WYSIWYG editing that makes a website popups up in seconds.

 I am starting to think WordPress is not competitive in the long run
 anymore!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47510#comment:26>