[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47777: "get_lastpostmodified" does not seem to return the intended value when using custom post types

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 21 01:54:38 UTC 2020

#47777: "get_lastpostmodified" does not seem to return the intended value when
using custom post types
--------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  mikaumoto                 |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by audrasjb):

 Hi there,

 With Beta 3 approaching, we'll need a decision and a commit action very
 soon.
 For Component maintainers: if you don't feel the current patch is ready to
 land in WP 5.4 in the next few day, it's could be better to move it to
 5.5. We're leaving it in the milestone for now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47777#comment:5>