[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43560: Entering single quotes in Add Media dialog after recropping causes browser to hang

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 18 19:12:05 UTC 2020

#43560: Entering single quotes in Add Media dialog after recropping causes browser
to hang
 Reporter:  andfinally    |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by andfinally):

 Thanks John, this fixes it for me. I actually have no idea how to go about
 getting this into core – it may be deemed less urgent since this doesn't
 happen in the block editor, but this bug would affect any other component
 that uses this plugin. I'll try find out.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43560#comment:7>