[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49444: Customizer Menu - Available menu items should back appear on clearing search menu items from search box

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 15 13:30:21 UTC 2020

#49444: Customizer Menu - Available menu items should back appear on clearing
search menu items from search box
 Reporter:  monikarao     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Customize     |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui            |
 When I am going to clear search menu items from the search box it should
 get back to all menu items.

 Current Behavior - On clearing search items from the search box. Data gets
 cleared but not redirected on all menu items. Now, I have to refresh the
 page to get all menu items.

 Expected Behavior - All menu items should appear on clearing any menu
 items from the search box.

 Screencast - https://share.getcloudapp.com/GGuNX4wq