[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49193: Parent Page selector not available in Page Attributes when using Block Editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 14 02:18:24 UTC 2020

#49193: Parent Page selector not available in Page Attributes when using Block
Editor
 Reporter:  Brandicoot   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
  (bug)                  |
  feedback               |

Comment (by Brandicoot):

 Hi @SergeyBiryukov

 Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to disable all plugins as many of the
 plugins are network activated and this would mean disabling 31 plugins for
 nearly 200 live websites.

 However, our test platform, which is on the same server with an identical
 configuration and plugin set but which only has a couple of child sites is
 not experiencing this problem.  If it was a plugin confilict, I would
 expect to see the bug on the test platform.

 The only difference between the test platform and the live platform is
 that the live platform has nearly 200 sites, whereas the test platform
 only has a few.

  Replying to [comment:1 SergeyBiryukov]:

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49193#comment:2>