[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43560: Entering single quotes in Add Media dialog after recropping causes browser to hang

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 13 21:06:05 UTC 2020

#43560: Entering single quotes in Add Media dialog after recropping causes browser
to hang
 Reporter:  andfinally    |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by jtroynousky):

 Hi all, has any progress been made on this one? From what I can tell, at
 least one of the issues is that the ImgAreaSelect plugin the image crop
 tool uses is binding an event on "keypress" in Chrome when it should be
 using "keydown".

 If there hasn't been any movement on this, I can submit a patch.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43560#comment:4>