[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48028: Media Library 'featured image' dialogue missing link text that describes 'opens in new tab'.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 12 23:01:38 UTC 2020

#48028: Media Library 'featured image' dialogue missing link text that describes
'opens in new tab'.
 Reporter:  anevins                              |       Owner:  antpb
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by antpb):

 Echoing a message I left in the #core-editor room. @audrasjb , I've
 updated the PR in Gutenberg to reflect the latest review and rebase/lint
 fix. I think it's good to go for merge but would appreciate you confirming
 that this can land in time for Beta 2 and is set to merge to the right
 branch. I assume master is what packages into Core?

 There is one bug with the close action when in the edit image frame but I
 think that requires a trac side change that should be tracked separate
 from this issue. This was identified in testing the PR. The bug has been
 around for some time now even before Gutenberg. It seems related to the
 close action of the entire modal. Happy to create a separate issue for it
 that we can track.

 Here's the PR that fixes the edit image states:
 https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/pull/17641
 If no-one has any opposition, I'd like to propose moving this back into
 the 5.4 release.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48028#comment:36>