[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49323: Convert "buttons" to "links" visually on Privacy Export/Erasure "Next Steps" column

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 3 19:15:11 UTC 2020

#49323: Convert "buttons" to "links" visually on Privacy Export/Erasure "Next
Steps" column
---------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  xkon                       |       Owner:  xkon
     Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by xkon):

 * keywords:  has-patch 2nd-opinion has-screenshots needs-testing => has-
     patch has-screenshots
 * owner:  (none) => xkon
 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 Awesome! Thanks for the feedback :-).

 Note: We'll need #44264 first to go in and this ticket will then need a
 refresh as there will be some minor conflicts due to the percentage change
 and they can't be applied together.

 As soon as the commit is done I'll quickly refresh this to get it in as
 well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49323#comment:5>