[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52194: Add filter to disable or amend the "Need help putting together your new Privacy Policy page? Check out our guide for recommendations on what content to include, along with policies suggested by your plugins and theme." notice

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 30 22:16:05 UTC 2020

#52194: Add filter to disable or amend the "Need help putting together your new
Privacy Policy page? Check out our guide for recommendations on what
content to include, along with policies suggested by your plugins and
theme." notice
 Reporter:  ninetyninew  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * keywords:  close =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * version:  5.6 =>
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:3 ninetyninew]:
 > Thanks @garrett-eclipse, I wanted to just remove it completely so this
 works for me, the only concern would be if the action name was changed for
 any reason later...?
 Glad to hear. The admin_notices action is unlikely to change anytime soon,
 but any of those changes would be made with back-compat in mind so you
 shouldn't see a fatal in future.
 Going to close this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52194#comment:4>