[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52144: the $term_ids in function wp_queue_posts_for_term_meta_lazyload is index array

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 22 08:27:05 UTC 2020

#52144: the $term_ids in function wp_queue_posts_for_term_meta_lazyload  is index
array
 Reporter:  denishua                 |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  reviewing
  needs-unit-tests                   |  coding-standards

Comment (by akabarikalpesh):

 Replying to [comment:3 SergeyBiryukov]:
 > Thanks for the patch, @akabarikalpesh!
 >
 > Just noting that we should use a strict type check for `in_array()`, see
 [47550] and [47557] / #49542 for more context.

 > This is controlled by the third parameter of
 [https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.in-array.php in_array()], so the
 line would look like this:
 > {{{
 > if ( ! in_array( $term->term_id, $term_ids, true ) ) {
 > }}}
 I added new .diff file. please check and let me know if any changes

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52144#comment:4>