[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47120: Media modals: Upload errors and field information are not associated with their control

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 10 15:55:03 UTC 2020

#47120: Media modals: Upload errors and field information are not associated with
their control
-----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  afercia                      |       Owner:  antpb
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by antpb):

 * milestone:  Future Release => 5.7

Comment:

 Here we are again, for real this time! This issue was discussed in the
 recent Media component meeting and we're all in agreement this has
 actionable next steps and just needs to be owned by someone with time. I'm
 going to continue bringing it up in meetings and document next steps as
 the come toward 5.7.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47120#comment:43>