[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51986: PHP Warning: array_intersect_key(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, string given in class-wp-rest-server.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 9 14:57:29 UTC 2020

#51986: PHP Warning: array_intersect_key(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array,
string given in class-wp-rest-server.php
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  slaFFik            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by slaFFik):

 @desrosj

 Yes, and with the help of the developers of one of the active plugins on
 my site, we identified the plugin that is causing that issue. That plugin
 will be patched, but I think that WordPress itself should also make sure
 that it's working with the array in the `array_intersect_key()` function.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51986#comment:4>