[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51943: fix the WordPress customizer preview not working ( Appearance -> Customize )

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 5 05:19:12 UTC 2020

#51943: fix the WordPress customizer preview not working ( Appearance -> Customize
)
 Reporter:  halobule                    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                |     Status:  new
Component:  General                     |    Version:
 Severity:  major                       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  accessibility, performance  |
 When I open customizations, or preview, and other pages, they do not load.
 Sometimes they don't. This has been a recent problem. The Problem still
 exist with the same plugins I have always had.