[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51927: Twenty Twenty One: Theme color palettes lose contrast consistency in dark-mode.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 3 19:51:45 UTC 2020

#51927: Twenty Twenty One: Theme color palettes lose contrast consistency in dark-
mode.
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  allancole                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by poena):

 These are not new but well known and thorougly tested issues that we were
 not able to solve in time.

 The second solution has been tested but the pull request was not accepted.

 -It does not only need to check for custom text colors but also for custom
 background, and the colors must work for both hover and focus styles for
 both filled and outlined buttons.

 The complexity of this is why I explored alternative button designs.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51927#comment:1>