[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40897: Receiving Error Message with Failed to load plugin: wplink from "my url" /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wplink/plugin.min.js

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 3 19:21:33 UTC 2020

#40897: Receiving Error Message with Failed to load plugin: wplink from "my url"
/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wplink/plugin.min.js
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  stackmod      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by sabernhardt):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 @stackmod Sorry you were not able to get support help on this ticket.
 Hopefully you were able to fix it soon anyway. In any case, the support
 forums have some similar topics:
 https://wordpress.org/search/Failed+to+load+plugin+tinymce?in=support_forums

 For future support needs, please use the [https://wordpress.org/support/
 support forums], as you did for the Admin toolbar error you had later.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40897#comment:3>