[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48751: Make the list table "action links" always visible or provide an option for that

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 31 17:15:21 UTC 2020

#48751: Make the list table "action links" always visible or provide an option for
that
 Reporter:  akrabat      |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  reviewing
  (bug)                  |
  screenshots            |

Comment (by williampatton):

 @ibdz @sabernhardt while I agree that #49715 is related to this ticket I
 do not think that waiting on that ticket should block this one. This is
 the default view for the list table. The default should be made as
 accessible as possible. Addition of new views doesn't change this from
 being the default.

 The blocker here is only waiting on `needs-design-feedback` so removing
 the tag here means that it just needs to wait on the other ticket and then
 to re-add it.

 If the tag is removed without providing any design feedback I assume it
 means that no input is needed but I that probably isn't the case here. If
 design does want to provide input then all that happened here is the
 ticket has been blocked by #49715 and then when it is unblocked there it
 just becomes blocked again as the `needs-design-feedback` ticket will be
 added again.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48751#comment:47>