[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51054: 5.5. has changed the (post) editor background to white but I use white text so cannot see

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 18 16:57:02 UTC 2020

#51054: 5.5. has changed the (post) editor background to white but I use white text
so cannot see
 Reporter:  bfryrcn       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:  5.5
 Severity:  critical      |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 5.5. has changed the (post) editor background to white but I use white
 text so cannot see the text now when I edit.  I previously had a blue
 shade so I could see the white text.  That is normal for my theme but I
 customized my posts for readers to be white background, black text.
 Somehow, 5.5. messed up the editor so now I cannot see the text when I
 edit, but it is still fine for readers not using the editor