[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51002: Remove space from left and right side and make full with section on the About page.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 14 17:22:49 UTC 2020

#51002: Remove space from left and right side and make full with section on the
About page.
-------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  Laxman Prajapati         |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by Laxman Prajapati):

 Actually I was see the blank space on the left and right side. So for this
 reason i have created ticket.

 No problem.

 Thank you.

 Replying to [comment:5 audrasjb]:
 > Hi @laxman-prajapati, welcome to WordPress Trac and thank you for this
 ticket,

 > I understand your request but this class was added on purpose by the
 team who designed this page. I don't think this change solves any bug or
 issue, other than making it better for those who personally don't like
 this design :-)

 > Can you report any issue other than "I dont like it"? :)
 > We need some more rationale reasons to remove the class (something like
 "it's broken on small devices", for example).

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51002#comment:6>