[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50963: Expansion, drop-down, and pop-up admin controls won't work with new WordPress version

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 12 21:26:17 UTC 2020

#50963: Expansion, drop-down, and pop-up admin controls won't work with new
WordPress version
 Reporter:  KSBrooks        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by KSBrooks):

 I downloaded this plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-
 migrate-helper/ - and it determined that an old SEOWIZARD plugin was
 causing issues, so I deactivated it which of course blows away all the
 older SEO tags from years ago - but at least my site is functional again.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50963#comment:1>