[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49899: <plugin_name> detected an advanced-cache.php file in the wp-content directory. It seems that this is not the <plugin_name> advanced-cache.php file. Please remove this file and disable any other caching plugins to use this <plugin_name>.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 14 11:27:37 UTC 2020

#49899: <plugin_name> detected an advanced-cache.php file in the wp-content
directory. It seems that this is not the <plugin_name> advanced-cache.php
file. Please remove this file and disable any other caching plugins to use
this <plugin_name>.
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeffreycooper      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement        |      Status:  new

Comment (by jeffreycooper):

 Hello @johnbillion and @SergeyBiryukov ,

 Thank you for the edits (first ticket here) on the tickets and the
 attention to it.

 HummingBird and W3TC for example. Another example is Cache Enabler and
 LiteSpeed cache plugins. These are the ones that got my attention the
 most. However I am sure there are many other cases for this issue too.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49899#comment:3>