[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49772: Support additional elements (table, ol, ul) in privacy policy guide new styling

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 7 00:20:27 UTC 2020

#49772: Support additional elements (table, ol, ul) in privacy policy guide new
styling
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse          |       Owner:  garrett-eclipse
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  accepted
  screenshots needs-testing          |  administration
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * keywords:   => has-patch has-screenshots needs-testing
 * owner:  (none) => garrett-eclipse
 * version:   => 5.4
 * status:  new => accepted
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 5.4.1

Comment:

 In [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/49772/49772.diff
 49772.diff] I've worked through several attempts and am now happy with the
 result and support of plugins that contain alternate elements (ul, ol,
 table) inside the suggested content.
 Along with handling these I've also applied basic styling to the ul/ol to
 indent and ensure it's prefixed properly with either the disc or numeric.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49772#comment:3>