[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49752: The reset button in text setting is broken for Spanish, Portuguese, Deutsch...

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 1 15:02:41 UTC 2020

#49752: The reset button in text setting is broken for Spanish, Portuguese,
Deutsch...
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  Marcio Zebedeu                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                       |      Status:  closed
Changes (by tobifjellner):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => reported-upstream

Comment:

 Thanks, @marcio-zebedeu
 I have added an issue about this in the Gutenberg project. Therefore we
 can close this ticket here as "reported-upstream".

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49752#comment:5>