[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47610: Media modal: add more headings to better identify the main sections and improve content navigation for assistive technology users

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 23 10:47:38 UTC 2019

#47610: Media modal: add more headings to better identify the main sections and
improve content navigation for assistive technology users
 Reporter:  afercia                  |       Owner:  karmatosed
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
  patch needs-design                 |  javascript

Comment (by karmatosed):

 I will let @kjellr add thoughts but for me:

 > "filter" still needs to explain the "what" so I'd like that heading to
 be "Filter attachments"

 I worry about translations here but not sure there is a midpoint, so in
 this case let's have that.

 I am a little confused what you mean by current needing to be referring to
 both. Do you mean the phrase 'current' appearing twice? If you are ok
 leaving visually hidden for now, let's do that as we can always iterate in
 beta based on clarification.

 > Shall I proceed with changing the headings to sentence case 13 pixels or
 not? :)

 I feel no, because we can use an existing style and explore beyond. I
 would love to have more than my opinion on this though.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47610#comment:29>