[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36661: Improve `wp_get_attachment_image()` and `wp_get_attachment_image_attributes` docs.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 23 09:10:04 UTC 2019

#36661: Improve `wp_get_attachment_image()` and
`wp_get_attachment_image_attributes` docs.
--------------------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  juanfra                               |       Owner:  antpb
     Type:  enhancement                           |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by mikeschroder):

 @antpb Are you planning on doing any more work here this release?

 I'm noticing this ticket is marked an enhancement, but docs changes can
 land at any time.

 If you have time this release for review, would love to see it land
 (whether now or during beta), but we'll need to either reclassify it, or
 move it out of the milestone for triage purposes.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36661#comment:19>