[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11302: Bulk editing posts should pre-fill fields with the same value / allow for removal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 20 13:23:05 UTC 2019

#11302: Bulk editing posts should pre-fill fields with the same value / allow for
removal
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pavelevap        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new

Comment (by Mte90):

 Looking also at the other ticket seems that we need to do a new UI to
 manage better the categories in the bulk mode specifically on to remove
 the categories itself from the posts.
 So probably is more on javascript side than in PHP and we need to
 investigate also what is the best place for that code.
 Maybe we need to see also the bulk edit mode why is not generating rightly
 the UI, maybe is something that should be splitted in two parts and one
 involve also the Design team?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11302#comment:48>