[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47704: PHP 7.4: Fix issues regarding accessing null/bool/etc as if they were an array

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 19 14:45:23 UTC 2019

#47704: PHP 7.4: Fix issues regarding accessing null/bool/etc as if they were an
array
--------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  jrf                             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  task (blessed)                  |      Status:  new
Changes (by jrf):

 * keywords:  has-patch has-unit-tests php74 close => has-patch has-unit-
     tests php74

Comment:

 @desrosj This is not an issue which can be detected by static analysis, so
 the only issues we've fixed so far are issues which caused warnings in the
 unit tests.

 As WP does not have 100% code coverage with the unit tests, I think we
 should leave this open as I expect more issues will be discovered once
 more people start testing WP on PHP 7.4 for real.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47704#comment:13>