[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48419: While installing the plugin by upload in the 5.3-RC2-46575, The user is facing the error: The link you followed has expired.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 24 17:56:29 UTC 2019

#48419: While installing the plugin by upload in the 5.3-RC2-46575, The user is
facing the error: The link you followed has expired.
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pmbaldha         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new
Changes (by desrosj):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 5.3

Comment:

 Thanks for this report, @pmbaldha! I have tried to reproduce this issue,
 but I am not able to do so. Can you confirm that there are no plugins
 active when you see this behavior?

 I'm moving this into the milestone for visibility so others can test as
 well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48419#comment:2>