[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48320: WP 5.3 RC1 - Getting error message when saving post/page when the Gutenberg plugin is activated.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 17 13:54:18 UTC 2019

#48320: WP 5.3 RC1 - Getting error message when saving post/page when the Gutenberg
plugin is activated.
--------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  nick6352683   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by desrosj):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => reported-upstream
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hey @nick6352683,

 Thanks for creating this ticket, and welcome to Trac!

 I reached out to the Gutenberg team to confirm a few things, and I think
 we have answers to these.

 The first issue is from running WordPress 5.3 with Gutenberg prior to
 version 6.7.

 The issue with columns has been fixed upstream in
 https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/pull/17968. This will be merged
 into Core prior to 5.3 RC2.

 Hope this helps!

--