[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48320: WP 5.3 RC1 - Getting error message when saving post/page when the Gutenberg plugin is activated.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 16 03:40:55 UTC 2019

#48320: WP 5.3 RC1 - Getting error message when saving post/page when the Gutenberg
plugin is activated.
 Reporter:  nick6352683   |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I have a bug report and a question if it's intentional or a bug.

 1. With WP 5.3 RC1, I get an error message when saving a post/page IF the
 Gutenberg plugin is activated. The message is: Updating failed. Error
 message: o is not a function

 2. With WP 5.3 RC1 the columns do not respect the "boundaries", as a
 result we get a horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the page - is this
 intended? Even though it looks weird, I like having the extra space.
 Activating the Gutenberg plugin, the columns stay within it's supposed
 boundaries, but of course by doing so, you cannot save the post/page as
 mentioned above.

 I have a 90 second video (no sound) to demonstrate both points -
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVdr3z4rO_Q&feature=youtu.be

 Thanks,
 Nick.