[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48300: metadata registered using register_meta() do not persist through several tests

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 14 21:29:34 UTC 2019

#48300: metadata registered using register_meta() do not persist through several
tests
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  leogermani        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by leogermani):

 Hi @jnylen0 thanks for your comment.

 I'm not sure I was clear, but the metadata are being registered in the
 plugin, so they should be available in all tests, just like registered
 post types are... (right?)

 Yes, for now, I'm re-registering everything in the `setUp` method, but I'm
 assuming this is a workaround while this is not fixed...

 It's just no clear to me if you consider this a bug that we could work on
 or not.

 thanks again

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48300#comment:5>