[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47987: REST API: Add handling of PHP fatal errors while resizing images after upload

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 7 17:47:58 UTC 2019

#47987: REST API: Add handling of PHP fatal errors while resizing images after
upload
--------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  azaozz                    |       Owner:  TimothyBlynJacobs
     Type:  task (blessed)            |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by kadamwhite):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-unit-tests dev-feedback commit => dev-feedback
     needs-patch
 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Thanks @azaozz and @TimothyBlynJacobs for driving this. Reopening because
 @rmccue caught that we provide no discovery mechanism for this endpoint.
 We should add another commit to include a `Link` header in the response to
 the POST request which points to the new endpoint. (This could technically
 serve as an alternative to the new X-header, but I think exposing the ID
 directly is also useful)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47987#comment:37>