[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47990: Opening/Closing the 'Add Items' slideout in the Customizer Menu editor loses the check icon

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 2 23:40:56 UTC 2019

#47990: Opening/Closing the 'Add Items' slideout in the Customizer Menu editor
loses the check icon
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse              |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                  |      Status:  new

Comment (by garrett-eclipse):

 As I've been playing with Twenty Twenty I found another instance it would
 be nice to have the check applied is when Starter Content is loaded. In
 that case items can already be in the menu so would be good that on load
 they get checked.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47990#comment:6>