[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47610: Media modal: add more headings to better identify the main sections and improve content navigation for assistive technology users

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 2 21:47:08 UTC 2019

#47610: Media modal: add more headings to better identify the main sections and
improve content navigation for assistive technology users
 Reporter:  afercia                  |       Owner:  karmatosed
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
  patch                              |  javascript

Comment (by afercia):

 menu. See screenshot below.

 The patch looks good to me. I'll quickly test on IE11 tomorrow then I'd
 like to commit if no objections.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47610#comment:37>