[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47987: REST API: Add handling of PHP fatal errors while resizing images after upload

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 1 07:49:57 UTC 2019

#47987: REST API: Add handling of PHP fatal errors while resizing images after
upload
 Reporter:  azaozz                               |       Owner:
                                                 |  TimothyBlynJacobs
     Type:  task (blessed)                       |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by TimothyBlynJacobs):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch needs-unit-tests dev-feedback

Comment:

 Uploaded a patch that seems to work. A bit proof of concepty. It doesn't
 handle "giving up" and deleting an upload ref. I'm also not really a fan
 of how the control flow works here. But I figured some patch was better
 than nothing.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47987#comment:19>