[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48599: Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ../wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1392

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 28 00:29:19 UTC 2019

#48599: Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements
Countable in ../wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1392
---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ispreview                        |       Owner:
                                             |  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)                     |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * keywords:  dev-feedback has-patch needs-testing has-unit-tests => has-
     patch has-unit-tests commit

Comment:

 Thanks @welcher I appreciate the unit tests.

 I ran them with the change removed to trigger their failure and then
 tested with the fix and everything passed nicely.

 This should be pretty good to go so marking for commit to get a final
 review from @adamsilverstein.

 My latest patch doesn't change anything aside from CS and expanded on the
 comment before my change so it's more explicit as to what's happening.
 Patch
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/48599/48599.2.diff
 48599.2.diff]

--