[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48773: There was a critical error on your website. Please check your site administrator email inbox for instructions.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Nov 23 10:32:34 UTC 2019

#48773: There was a critical error on your website. Please check your site
administrator email inbox for instructions.
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  kurtulusarasan  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  General         |    Version:
 Severity:  blocker         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                  |
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hi,

 I cannot create new posts and new pages after WordPress update.

 My transactions are as follows;
 - I dropped the PHP version 7.2.
 - I tested all plugins. (Continued to Error Message)
 - I changed the theme. (Continued to Error Message)
 - I've updated the server. (Continued to Error Message)
 - I did MySQL 5.7. (Continued to Error Message)
 - DB complete repair. (Continued to Error Message)

 The site has VC Composer. We create content with the classic editor.

 Although the classic editor plug-in is installed, the problem continues.

 Screen Shot: https://prnt.sc/q0y5mi