[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48652: Twenty Twenty: Input #wp-comment-cookies-consent Checkbox in Comment Form is Too Small

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 21 21:34:56 UTC 2019

#48652: Twenty Twenty: Input #wp-comment-cookies-consent Checkbox in Comment Form
is Too Small
---------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  kharisblank                |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots needs-patch dev-feedback => has-screenshots
     has-patch

Comment:

 Many thanks @kharisblank for your tests!
 I also tested the patch on RTL laguages. Works well.

 I created ` 48652.diff` which is my patch proposal for this ticket.
 Would be great to get a review from @anlino or @ianbelanger to confirm the
 patch is ready to be committed.

 Cheers,
 Jb