[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41534: Styles added with `add_editor_style` are not added to custom `wp.mce` views on initial load

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 21 05:24:24 UTC 2019

#41534: Styles added with `add_editor_style` are not added to custom `wp.mce` views
on initial load
-------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  adamsilverstein                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                   |      Status:  new
Changes (by mikeschroder):

 * keywords:  has-patch 2nd-opinion => reporter-feedback needs-patch

Comment:

 Hi @adamsilverstein!

 We chatted about this ticket in today's APAC triage session.

 Folks present weren't able to reproduce this, and were guessing that's due
 to the custom view you mention. I agree that either way, it'd be ideal to
 solve this without the `setTimeout` so setting this to `needs-patch`.

 Would you mind providing some sample code that causes the issue so that
 folks can test this and potential fixes?

 Thanks so much!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41534#comment:3>